Customer Service /
Below you will find information about our warranty policy and how to make a warranty claim.
According to the the Swedish law Konsumentköplagen, you always have the right to issue a warranty claim about a product within 3 years of purchase, if you can prove that the product was faulty from the beginning.
Hestra will not warranty items against improper use, accidental damage, unauthorized modification or alterations, normal wear and tear, improper care or drying, negligence, or if the item was used for something other than what it was designed for.
- holes from normal wear
- damage from rope tows
- cuts or rips (from skis/snowboards, knives, tree branches, falls or abrasions, other accidents, etc.)
- an animal destroying the glove(s)
- cracking of the leather from not conditioning the leather with leather balm
- fading or discoloration of leather or other fabrics
- over-treating of leather with leather balm
- damage to gloves due to the application of duct tape or other adhesives
- damage due to improper care or cleaning
In case of conflict, we will follow Swedish law and Allmänna Reklamationsnämndens (ARN) recommendations.
Hestra manufactures all our gloves to meet our exceptional standards. However, regardless of how carefully you use or how well you care for your gloves, all products have the potential to develop issues or require maintenance before the end of their expected lifespan. With respect to your product guarantee and local laws, you can submit a claim for these products here.
Goods purchased through resellers should always be directed to the place of purchase. If you are unable to get in contact with the retailer, then please contact our warranty department.
NOTE! If you have bought your gloves in North America, please contact our US customer service instead for faster handling.